Here is a list of Vacancies available at our place
Ideal candidate must have excellent typing speed, organizational skills. Be able to self managed, target driven, proficient in both English & African languages. Able to work a 6 day week and must have own car. Preferably resides in the West of JHB. Send your CV and state your preferred salary scale.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Consultant within Training Environment
A training company in Florida (Roodepoort) is looking for a hard working and highly motivated individuals to sell our training products and services to a wide range of existing and potential clients.
- The position requires both face to face and telephonic sales; the candidate must also have experience writing proposals to sell products, tender compilation and database registration.
- Achieving the monthly sales target (as per business sales requirements)
- The individual should be self-motivated and target driven, strong sales and marketing skills, must have the ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- Experience of at least 2-3 years direct sales and marketing in the training industry is essential.
- Must have confidence to set up meetings with higher management levels, ie. Directors & CEOs and must be self motivated, friendly, not afraid of hard work and ambitious.
- Must have own car and be able to drive , must have good English skills (preferably bilingual)
- Basic Requirements:•EXCELLENT written and verbal communication, • Above average technical skills (Microsoft etc) • A valid driver’s license with own vehicle a must.
- Competency:• Cold calling• Client presentations and proposals, • Client relations • Problem solving• Close business deals (SLAs etc)• Build the lead database
- Remuneration : Basic + Good commission structure.
Please send CV, with a covering letter to email@example.com . Please do not call us for an appointment at this stage. If you have not had a response from us within 10 days of sending your CV, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.
School Managers post
We run extra lessons Saturday School in Soweto and we are looking for people who will help us manage the school.
- Do you have passion for a community development, willing to work with learners from Soweto in Soweto? Do you have management experience? Can you manage teachers and administrators? Can you ensure that the school runs effectively & efficiently?
- Are you computer literate?
- Are you available every Saturday between 7am and 4pm?
- Can you work in Soweto?
If you meet the above criteria; please email us your CV at : careers@historymakers@.co.za
We are looking for people with a passion for a community development, willing to work with learners from Soweto in Soweto.
- Can you teach English, Mathematics, Science, Life Science, Accounting, Maths Literacy, Business Studies, and Geography.
- We offer extra lessons every Saturday for Grade 4-12.
- Working hours between 7:30am-3pm.
If you are OK with the above, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org